Monday, May 7, 2012

Alzheimer's?XXX

Yes, I have Alzheimer's Disease.  I was diagnosed with this curse approximately eight years ago, and I had all of the disabilities that go with AD.  An MRI showed that my brain had shrunk radically, and I had lost the ability to drive, to walk and find my way home, to write, to read and even to speak coherent sentences. Of course I could not write a check or compute the most simple arithmetic problems.

My Neurologist put me on Razadyne (generic, Galantamine) which is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.  This drug enabled me to think again, but I was warned that my cognitive abilities would last for approximately two years and then this and all similar drugs would fail and I would sink into dementia, gradually or rapidly, and death would be the inevitable outcome.

Since that time, the prognosis for AD has remained the same, and the "experts" have proclaimed that "No one survives Alzheimer's Disease."  They are wrong.  I have a Bachelors from Penn State and an M.S. from the Florida Institute of Technology.  I worked for NASA at the Kennedy Space Center for 30 years, and I know how to do research.  I used the two years of cognitive clarity to invent a cocktail that has stopped and substantially reversed the course of this disease.  I have a Patent Pending, but it won't do me or anyone else any good, because no one believes me.  The Pharmaceutical companies I contacted politely refused to test my cocktail and I don't blame them.  I am one single test subject and it costs millions of dollars to pass through all levels of required testing with many test subjects (they start with mice) and to have the cocktail I invented accepted by the FDA.  Then I tried to give my secrets away, but the research institutions said that they could not use my cocktail because it "introduced too many variables." Of course it does; a complex disease often requires complex compounds to find a cure or even an effective treatment.

The fact that none of the "experts" believe me is just a temporary setback.  I had watched my father and my favorite cousin die of AD, and I resolved that this disease was not going to get me.  I am 82 years old, but my son-in-law the doctor says that even with just half a brain, I am more intelligent than anyone he has ever met.

But this effective treatment is not meant for just me.  The experts estimate that if present trends continue, by the middle of this century, approximately one hundred million people will be dying from AD all over the world. I am nobody special.  If I can stop and reverse this disease, so can you for yourself or for your loved ones and your friends.  If this treatment does not work for you, what have you lost?  There is nothing else out there, and very little promise on the horizon. This is either a don't try and die or try and survive with your cognitive abilities intact.  Of course you will have to stay on the cocktail the rest of your life which should be full and joyfull.

OK, what is this mysterious compound?  It is really quite simple.  I have prolonged the effectiveness of the drug, Galantamine, not for two years, but so far for eight. I am convinced that something else will get me (I have a bad heart), but I am not going to let Alzheimer's Disease appear in my obituary.  Here are my secrets:  there are very few AD deaths in the entire Indian Subcontinent (over a billion people).  The population eats lots of curried foods from the time that they are weaned.  Curry is largely composed of Curcumin (Curcuma longa rhizome).  This is a powerful anti-inflammatory and AD is an inflammatory disease of the brain.  I take Turmeric capsules with meals (approximately 450 MG from one to three capsules a day depending on how what my stomach can tolerate).  The Turmeric I use is 95 percent curcumin.  I also eat curried foods approximately three times a week.  I put out the fire in my stomach with up to four tums (calcium carbonate) a day.  By the way I have learned to love curried foods.

The American Eskimos also have very low rates of AD.  They eat lots of cold water fish from the day they are weaned, and cold water fish is loaded with Omega 3, especially DHA.  I eat cold water fish, e.g., cod, haddock, tuna, salmon and sardines several times a week and I take Omega 3 supplements every day of my life.  I put two tablespoons of organic flaxseed meal in my morning cereal in addition to approximately 1,000 MG of burp-free Omega 3 fish oil capsules or gummies.  Omega 3 is also a powerful anti-inflammatory.

I also take two 1,000 MG International units of vitamin D-3, once with breakfast, and one with supper (a total of 2,000 IU per day, also a powerful anti-inflammatory).  Finally, I make sure that my vitamin B -12 levels are adequate.  Your Neurologist can test for that.  If you are over the age of 65, you can better absorb vitamin B-12 by eating adequate portions of animal protein, e.g., fish, meat and poultry every day. If you are a vegetarian you can get shots of B-12 if your levels are low.

Tell your Neurologist what supplements you are taking along with your acetylcholinesterase inhibitor drug.  If he/she objects, get yourself another Neurologist.  This cocktail works even though each of these supplements have been tried on AD patients and test-subject mice, which have been genetically altered to get AD, without success.  When I suggested to the experimenters that since we have not been consuming these supplements all of our lives as have the Indian Subcontinent and Eskimo populations and therefore we need all of these substances as a daily cocktail, the answer I got was, "we don't want to introduce too many variables into our research protocols."  I understand.  They want to know exactly which drugs and substances cure exactly which part of Alzheimer's Diseases' many attack modes.  Many of the diseases that man contracts are cured or effectively treated by drugs and substances without the researchers or doctors knowing how these various substances and drugs act and interact to effect the desired outcome.  I do not know or even want to know why none of these "experts" will try my cocktail even though it has worked so well for me.  I hope that this cocktail works as well or even better for you as it has for me.  Although I still have occasional lapses of memory or cognitive confusions, for the most part I function well enough that none of my friends believe that I ever had AD, but my doctors and my family do believe me and celebrate with me.  My doctors will not testify to my successes because they do not want to confront the Alzheimer's Researchers and their associations or to defy the FDA.

                                                        #                  

9 comments:

  1. Today is May 20th 2016. I came across Mr.Kohn's youtube video some months ago. I started giving my mother some of the things he mentioned in his video, but I am just finding this specific'cocktail' and so I will get her started on the things I had not yet started her on. Today I will be asking mom's doctor if she will prescribe Razadyne. I have already seen great improvement in my mother since she came to live with me February 4th of this year. Sadly, my father was not taking good enough care of mother. She was extremely dehydrated and under nourished. She was not being given any of the healthy food items I had already learned were potentially beneficial for her. She was not getting any kind of brain stimulation. I have seen first hand how effective ALL these things have been in restoring cognitive thinking AND memory recall to my mother. I look forward to seeing even greater improvement once I get her on your 'cocktail'. God bless you for letting others know what you have been taking to get the results you have experienced!! It is sad that the FDA and Medical Society are not willing to step out of their usual protocol to support a 'cocktail' that could help so countless many. There certainly is no harm that could come to anyone by taking the things you suggest taking. I would be very interested in knowing how you are doing at this point in your life. I have not been able to find anything from you with a current date on it. It would be wonderful to hear back from someone. PLEASE send me an email to realityspiritualliving@yahoo.com Thank you and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Kohn is still alive and well at this point. I actually visited with him this week and he is doing pretty good mind wise. He did have heart surgery and is battling prostate cancer now, but, he was able to carry a conversation and visit briefly. Not bad for going on 14 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update on Alan Kohn. I hope he beats the prostate cancer or at least halts its progress.

      Delete
  3. Tarina,
    Here is Mr.Kohn's son's email address: Jay Kohn, at: DefeatAD@gmail.com. I have not tried this email but in one of his videos, Mr.Kohn gave this email address. I hope your mom is doing well and improving every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was saddened to read of Mr. Kohn's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really saddened by his demise...please specify his cause of death if you can

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere I read he died from something else. I think it may have been cancer. It was reported that his "treatment" continued to keep his AD at bay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete